Dr. Yıldız Tuğba Kurtuluş Kara is a social entrepreneur and a senior international political economy expert. Dr. Yıldız Tuğba Kurtuluş Kara is the current founder and president of the London-based Society 5.0 Institute. Along her career, she has played pivotal roles as a trade expert at the Ministry of Economy, Turkey and also represented the Istanbul Chamber of Industry in the national and international arena.
Dr. Yıldız Tuğba Kurtuluş Kara Interview Questions
2. Can you tell us about your education and studies background
3. You have been working between many countries like Turkiye and the UK but also Japan and others. Can you tell us more about that experience and how do you see the importance of trade corridors and culture bridges?
4. Can you please tell us why you had an interest in Society 5.0? You established the Society 5.0 Institute in August 2017. It is a crucial undertaking, given that very few institutes and think tanks worldwide are active in this field. Can you share your story? How did you decide to launch this social enterprise?
5. What would you say if I asked you to make a five-minute pitch on Society 5.0 definition and vision?
6. Please elaborate on the importance of Society 5.0 vision for developing and developed countries.
7. What Society 5.0 means for economies and businesses?
6. How else is Society 5.0 vision named by other countries or relevant institutions? What is the general terminology referring to this concept?
7. What kind of services do you provide as a Society 5.0 Institute?
About Dinis Guarda profile and Channels
More interviews and inspirational videos on Dinis Guarda YouTube