QuHarrison Terry is an author and digital global expert growth marketer. QuHarrison is head of growth marketing at Mark Cuban Companies, a Dallas, Texas venture capital firm.
A true personality in LinkedIn and digital marketing, QuHarrison has co-authored the NFT Handbook, a detailed guide on how to create, sell and buy non-fungible tokens without the need for a technical background, and more recently, The Metaverse Handbook: Innovating for the Internet's Next Tectonic Shift, a guide to every aspect of the technologies and cultural change related to the metaverse.
QuHarrison has also been featured on CNN, Huffington Post, Xconomy, Cointelegraph, MobiHealthNews, MedCity News, and as the Co-Host on CNBC’s No Retreat: Business Bootcamp, a series that centres around the philosophy of Wall Street famous broker Joe De Sena and is materialized in his off-the-grid, elite Vermont training facility known as "The Farm".
QuHarrison Terry made it 4 times as LinkedIn Top Voice in Tech for his contribution to digital marketing and technology.
QuHarrison Terry Interview Questions
1. Redefining metaverse
2. You say the metaverse is till not here, but in my opinion, I’d say we are someway here. What in your vision of metaverse, is the feature that needs to be developed to create a bridge?
3. Please summarise your vision for metaverse in the near future
4. Your views on NFTs in the metaverse
5. Pods (Artefacts) in the metaverse
6. What do you think is the way to harness the true potentials that lie within the metaverse?
7. My own vision of metaverse is holograms going around to create an immersive experience. What is your take on digital twins and latest advancements?
8. How do you see sports and entertainment in the metaverse?
9. If you certify everyone in the metaverse, the bots disappear. But, creators need those networks- a challenge and an opportunity here. How do you see this?
10. How can users find their element in the metaverse?
About Dinis Guarda profile and Channels
More interviews and inspirational videos on Dinis Guarda YouTube