Zach Schleien is a serial entrepreneur, bestselling author, mental health advocate, and a digital marketer. With more than 10 years of experience as a digital marketeer, he is currently the CEO of Filteroff App, a video speed dating app for brands, nonprofits and influencers to connect with their audiences.
1. About your professional and academic background
2. What brought you to digital marketing?
3. Your experience in creating a dating app TopRomp
4. What is Filteroff?
5. How does this speed dating thing work?
6. How do you build an audience around this app?
7. As an influencer, for example, how would you guide your audience from theory to practical?
8. A series of communities in your app, how is Filteroff different from other players in the market like TikTok?
9. Your previous work with mental health and community building
Commonality between Filteroff and 18 percent is to community and face-to-face interaction (For quotes)
10. How does Filteroff deal with issues of ethics and mental health within different communities?
11. How are you planning to scale up?
12. How influencers can utilise the app, and highlighting some of the key examples of influencers or use cases.
13. Why should I choose your app over others?
Zach Schleien Biography
Zach holds a Masters in Information Management from Syracuse University and has developed his career around entrepreneurship and as a digital marketeer, working with the likes of Johnson & Johnson and becoming Business Analyst for the Global Health Services team.
As a serial entrepreneur, Schleien has founded several companies like BeginU, a platform for college students to find projects and work opportunities to develop their skills, Top Romp, LIFT Protein Muffin and, more recently, Filteroff App.
After his friend’s passing with mental illness, Zach started different initiatives to help people with mental illness. He has launched several campaigns and projects like CaringCrowd, a crowdfunding platform for non-profits, NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness,( the nation's largest grassroots mental health organisation) and 18percent, a free mental health online community based off Slack. In 2 different campaigns, his organisations has helped more than 960 parents with children who have a mental illness.
As an author, he constructed an e-book at Bitly, where he was a customer service data analyst. In this book, he highlighted 37 key ways brands use Bitly. He also co-authored the #2 bestseller on Amazon, Hacking The Internship Process” while pursuing his Masters in Information Management at Syracuse University.
Zach was awarded uLeader Young Professional of the Year in 2018 and winner of the 33 under 33 category, Corporate/Fortune 500.
About Dinis Guarda profile and Channels
More interviews and inspirational videos on Dinis Guarda YouTube