Tommaso Di Bartolo is a serial entrepreneur, startup investor, author, and an advisor to some of Silicon Valley's most renowned startup accelerators such as Google Launchpad, Draper University, and The Alchemist.
A Master’s in Electronic Marketing from Bavarian Academy for Advertising and Marketing, Tommaso has built four tech startups from scratch and has two exits under his belt.
Tommaso is a frequent global keynote speaker at 10 default talks on topics including Future back innovation (his books), corporate innovation, and startup frameworks.
He is also Metaverse Business Counselor at Forbes Business Council, and Founder chairman of AlmaMeta.
He volunteers as mentor at BootstrapLabs, Mind The Bridge, the European Innovation Academy, The GSVlabs Pioneer Accelerator, and StartX.
He is a faculty member at UC Berkeley running a class on entrepreneurship and serves the role of guest lecturer at Stanford University. His expertise in metaverse and NFTs led him to serve as a professor at Everyrealm Inc during 2022. He is also the Founding Board Member at SiliconVal.ly, an institute that helps "future-proof" traditional corporations, by applying transformative innovation systematically.
Based in Silicon Valley, Tommaso speaks 7 languages, and is the author of "Navigating the Metaverse" and "Growth Hack Your Startup: How 'Creative Traction Methodology' Gets Innovators Traction”.
In his role as philanthropist, Tommaso is the Chair of the ProteinX
Foundation, a non-profit organization fostering next-gen proteins and sustainable packaging. He also hosts proteinX, a podcast series that is focused on next-gen protein.
Tommaso Di Bartolo Interview Questions
1. About professional and academic background
2. From Cecille to Silicon Valley, what motivated you?
3. How did you establish between the different layers of your personality: entrepreneur, author, teacher, and technology enthusiast?
4. How did you transition and now coordinate your different roles?
5. About ‘Navigating The Metaverse’: how did the book come and what is the message?
6. What is and what is not metaverse? What are some of the myths and misconceptions about the metaverse?
7. How are we going to attract adoption of metaverse?
8. How are we going to achieve this vision of the metaverse economy?
9. How can we guide businesses in the metaverse?
10. You wrote “Growth Hack Your Startup: How 'Creative Traction Methodology' Gets Innovators Traction”. Give us a highlight/ sneak-peek into it.
About the book “Navigating the metaverse”
Like the early internet and social media before it, the metaverse represents the next great inflection point in technology that will declare new winners and new losers of online business.
Navigating the Metaverse helps businesses and creators discover their "aha" moment by breaking down the metaverse by its parts, including NFTs, user trends, business models, and more. Readers will explore everything from the metaverse basics, its economy, to strategy, and advice on how to make a first or an existing metaverse project a success.
About Dinis Guarda profile and Channels
More interviews and inspirational videos on Dinis Guarda YouTube