Today's guest is Kåre Kjelstrøm, Concordium’s Group CTO and CPO. He is a senior engineering leader with extensive hands-on experience in companies like Uber or Silverbullet and in building systems at scale. He has a proven track record of designing and delivering large distributed systems and infrastructure components in heterogeneous environments across multi-cloud and on-prem. Acting in the roles of leader, software architect, engineer, manager, mentor, and teacher, he enjoys defining, implementing, and running large scale IT-systems.
Kåre Kjelstrøm Interview Questions
1. Could you please start by telling us a little bit about your professional and academic background?
2. From coding to writing, what are the nuances?
3. From a software engineering perspective, what is the cutting edge base of UBER?
4. How did you come to blockchain?
5. What blockchain solutions is Concordium involved in? How do you aim to move forward?
6. About Concordium’s vision and mission now, what are the most significant things you aim to achieve to fulfill this mission as CTO and CPO of Concordium?
7. We know that Concordium aims to embed encrypted ID into on-chain transactions in order to make ID credentials available to smart contracts and decentralized applications (dApps) while maintaining privacy. Could you share more about the benefits this would bring to our community?
8. What role does Concordium play within the digital currency space?
9. Your views on Blockchain development these years? Do you think that Blockchain will play a crucial role in all aspects of our life in the coming years?
10. About maintaining security in the digital world.
Concordium is a public-layer 1, science-backed blockchain, designed to balance privacy with accountability through its ID layer. The protocol level ID, ensures that every wallet is associated with a real-world identity that has been verified through a third party ID provider, so that people and companies can trust one another, while remaining private, with zero-knowledge-proof. With safe transactions, Concordium can unlock a global, multi-trillion-dollar economy, so bankers to regulators actually want to use blockchain.
About Dinis Guarda profile and Channels
More interviews and research videos on Dinis Guarda YouTube