Sallyann Della Casa is currently the Founder of Growing Leaders Foundation & GLEAC. She is a tech startup founder, a former lawyer, author, TEDx speaker, teacher, and curriculum developer in human transferable skills such as critical thinking, leadership, judgement and decisions etc. as it applies to emerging areas such as Web 3, Fintech, Sustainability etc. reaching out to global learners with her unconventional ideology. She recently launched the world’s first utility NFT of an industry expert’s time.
Sallyann Della Casa Interview Questions
1. Please start by telling us a little bit about your background
2. Cultural diversity with technological evolution
3. Your solutions and making an impact across the world
4. How are you using your NFT? What has been your journey?
5. About Lovely humans
6. Governments and decentralised systems
7. In your journey to learn about human skills, is there anything that impresses you the most? Could you share with us about it?
8. So what are the strengths of GLEAC features and programs that make you confident that can help discover and strengthen human soft skills & behaviour?
9. How important is it to find the right soft skills of each person especially in a team, a group of many people and put it in the right place?
10. Could you share more about GLEAC’s B2B platform and B2C products?
11. How many organisations and companies in the world are using GLEAC’s services?
12. How do you see the future of AI technology and HR in the next 5-10 years?
Sallyann is currently the Founder of GLEAC, a platform that co-pilots learning, innovation and problem solving with industry experts using cutting edge neuro-science and behavioural science, A.I. and Machine Learning for which she has a pending patent making her one of 4% of women globally as a sole founder. GLEAC powers the Unicef YOMA platform in Africa, it powers the JIO phone company platform in India and was also the official APP for Skills of the Future at Expo 2020.
As a lawyer, Sallyann practised law for almost a decade focused on business transactions, estate planning, and real-estate. She began her teaching and mentoring career at 24 as a volunteer at KAPOW, a US government life skill program developed by the National Child Labor Committee and approved by the School Board of Florida. She was volunteer of the year 7 years in a row..
She published ‘Who Will I Become’, a love letter to the 8 year old within all of us. It is about our own becoming over and over again until our last breath..
Recently, she dropped the world's first NFT that tokenizes industry experts and is building the first Metaverse Living Human Library of wisdom with the NFT experts profiles ( think Wikipedia our neighbourhood library in Metaverse and interactive).
In 2011, Sallyann founded the Growing Leaders Foundation. In a partnership with the UNDP, thousands of at-risk youths and adults have benefitted in financial literacy and her Foundation’s work delivering soft transferable skills such as communication, entrepreneurship etc. in the Caribbeans, Latin America, and the MENA region. She has worked with reputed companies such as Nestle, DP World, NBAD, Repsol, Mubadala, Careem, etc in the region and has delivered soft skills to over 25,000 youths and adults through her Foundation in the last 6 years.
About Dinis Guarda profile and Channels
More interviews and research videos on Dinis