Mark Mueller-Eberstein is a serial entrepreneur, strategic leader, bestselling author, active angel investor and international speaker, with presence in worldwide events like the World Economic Forum and TEDx talks. He has over 20 years’ experience in technology leadership positions at Fortune 500 companies, including Hewlett-Packard and Microsoft.
Mark is the co-founder and CEO of CodexDF, a company that develops customer-focused enterprise software solutions to solve complex accounting, reporting and tax challenges for digital assets. As an entrepreneur, Mark is also the founder of the Adgetec Corporation’s consulting business since 2010. Adgetec’s mission is to help organisations and their leaders realise value globally. Mark is a global authority and personality about blockchain, compliance, angel investing, cryptocurrency, and accounting software.
Interview Question Topics
1. Could you please start by telling us a little bit about your background?
2. Could you share with us about your earlier career path and your motivations or inspiration? What inspired you to pursue a career in technology and innovation?
3. How has your experience in the tech industry shaped the way you approach problem-solving, especially the problem that you see in enterprise accounting?
4. What do you consider to be the biggest challenge currently facing the tech industry?
5. Could you share with us more about what CodexDF is doing and what makes it different from others?
6. Does CodexDF focus only on enterprise or will it provide solutions for individuals as well?
7. How can digital asset management improve the workflow of an organization?
8. How does DeFi help to increase financial inclusion for people?
9. What challenges does DeFi present in terms of security and compliance?
10. What advice would you give to aspiring tech entrepreneurs who are just starting out?
11. How do you see the future of technologies like blockchain, AI and cryptocurrency in the next 5 years?
About Dinis Guarda profile and Channels
More interviews and research videos on Dinis Guarda YouTube