Emmanuel Fenet is an Events Manager who has been organising content-focussed international events like conferences and summits. He has more than 25 years of experience in successfully managing events for Les Échos and The Wall Street Journal Europe, to discuss economic, financial, legal, and technological topics.
Emmanuel is the CEO of Chain Of Events, SAS, an event organiser specialising in conferences and trade events for professionals in the blockchain universe. The company was originally founded to organise Paris Blockchain Week Summit and Paris NFT Day.
With the Paris Blockchain Week Summit to be held in March of 2023, Emmanuel is currently looking after Europe's largest blockchain event with a vision to transform it into a globally renowned experience and the foremost business platform for the advancement of the Web 3.0 revolution.
Emmanuel Fenet Interview Questions
1. Please start by telling us a little bit about your background?
2. Could you share with us about your earlier career path and your motivations or inspiration?
3. Could you tell us more about Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023 and what is the vision behind hosting this event?
4. How will the Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023 help to advance the development of blockchain technology?
5. What are the most discussed topics you expect to see in Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023
6. What is the expected impact of the Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023 on the global blockchain community?
7. What are your views on regulating crypto and DeFi protocols after we witnessed a lot of number bankruptcy cases in last year ?
8. How do you see the future of technology, especially blockchain, web3, virtual reality and AI in the next 5-10 years?
9. What do you expect in the next conference, Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2024 ?
Emmanuel Fenet Biography
After his graduation, Emmanuel joined Les Echos as Conference Manager. After five years, serving in managing events at Les Echos, he joined Premier Cercle in 2002 as Associate Director.
In 2014, he founded Live Matters. The company was a conglomeration of more than 15 strong and unique live communication brands, including Habegger, Spaces, Satis&Fy, and BrainHub. Live Matters envisioned to become the leading global provider in live communication.
He was the Director of Conferences and Events from 2018 at Leaders League, a business services company and the rating agency that delivers C-level events, comprehensive rankings and in-depth analysis designed to bring the world’s markets together.
As the CEO of Chain of Events SAS, Emmanuel has been benchmarking his events organising skills and network for the blockchain universe, including global events like Paris Blockchain Week and Paris NFT Day.
About Dinis Guarda profile and Channels
More interviews and research videos on Dinis Guarda YouTube