Robb Wilson is a serial entrepreneur, author, technologist consultant for Fortune 500 companies like Qwest and National Geographic, and former creative executive at Time Warner. He earned an Academy Award nomination for technical achievement as well as over 130 innovation, design, technology, and artificial intelligence awards, with five in 2019 including AI Company of the year and Hot AI Technology of the Year.
Robb Wilson Interview Topics
1. Could you please start by telling us a little bit about your background?
2. Could you share with us about your earlier career path and your motivations or inspiration?
3. About OneReach
4. How can conversational AI enable businesses to improve their customer service experiences?
5. Could you tell us about the role of conversational AI in the future of business and what do today’s top leaders need to know ?
6. What are the best practices for integrating AI technologies into our existing systems and processes?
7. What inspired you to write the book Age of Invisible Machines:A Practical Guide to Creating a Hyperautomated Ecosystem of Intelligent Digital Workers?
8. How can hyperautomation help improve the efficiency of operations in an organization?
9. What is the purpose of creating a core enablement team for an organization's digital ecosystem strategy?
10. What is your expectation of new applications of AI that are likely to emerge in the next decade?
Robb Wilson Biography
Robb Wilson is the co-founder of OneReach.ai, a low-code/no-code platform for building AI & bots. Under Robb Wilson's leadership in his role of Lead Designer and Chief Technologist, the company was recognized as the highest-scoring company in Gartner’s first Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Conversational AI Platforms report.
As an entrepreneur, he has founded four successful technology companies, including Effective UI, SkyBeam, Vision Nations, and, more recently, OneReach.ai. Robb Wilson is also the co-owner of UX Magazine, with a community of over 640k members.
His professional career includes being a technology research consultant for many Fortune 500 companies, including Qwest and National Geographic. He has worked as a creative executive at Time Warner and is an industry thought leader in the areas of emerging technologies and trends.
Robb has held executive roles at several publicly traded companies and mentored colleagues who went on to leadership roles at Amazon Alexa, Google, Ogilvy, GE,Salesforce, Instagram, LinkedIn, Disney, Microsoft, Mastercard, and Boeing.
As an author, he has co-authored two books to date:
Age Of Invisible Machines: A Practical Guide to Creating a Hyperautomated Ecosystem of Intelligent Digital Workers. Wiley, September 2022
The book delivers an eye-opening and startlingly insightful blueprint for leveraging conversational AI in order to make your organisation self-driving—with a growing ecosystem of interconnected automations accelerating all aspects of your business.
Effective UI: The Art of Building Great User Experience in Software 1st Edition, published by: O'Reilly Media in March 2010
Robb Wilson is an experienced thought leader in the realm of conversational AI and hyper automation, and has played a part in creating a wide variety of products, apps, and movies.
About Dinis Guarda profile and Channels
More interviews and research videos on Dinis Guar