Michael Stickler is a widely published author, philanthropist, and internationally sought-after conference speaker, specialising in Business, Finance and Thought Leadership.
He is the Publisher of Leadership Books, which he founded in 1999, and Get Published, which help aspiring authors turn their ideas into a book format, and provide additional assistance to design the cover and interior, and create targeted and integrated marketing campaigns. Both projects have grown to become leading book publishers that focus on non-fiction authors who have a larger business model (speakers, consultants, online trainers).
Michael Stickler Interview Topics
1. Could you please start by telling us a little bit about your background?
2. Could you share with us about your earlier career path and your motivations or inspiration?
3. The creative process - Writing a book
4. How did you start Leadership Books? Is there any special story behind it?
5. Could you share more about the innovative business model which has been the basis for Leadership Books?
6. What are the core features of Leadership Books that make it different from other publishing houses?
7. About leadership and global thought leadership
8. As a leader in modern publishing, do you have any advice for young authors or even old authors who have not had opportunities to approach new methods of publishing to step out and present their works?
Michael Stickler Biography
Michael is a graduate from California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo. His first book went from being “unsellable” (according to his publisher) to selling more than 300,000 copies using a new publishing methodology that he created himself. His best-selling book, A Journey to Generosity, is widely acclaimed throughout the Christian community.
A prolific author, Michael Stickler has won recognition for his work including ‘Cliven Bundy: American Terrorist Patriot’, ‘Journey to Generosity’, and ‘Life Without Reservation’.
It is worth noting some of his most acclaimed books, which includes ‘A Journey to Generosity’ in 2013, a devotional book that deepens the faith of a reader in 41 days, instilling an awakening change in them. In the same genre, Michael published in 2019 ‘Life Without Reservation’ where he shares key ways from the Bible to make life more meaningful and fruitful.
In the business and leadership literature, he has written several books, including ‘Continued Success’ in 2015. Here, Michael provides time-tested strategies, techniques, and expertise from the most esteemed minds in the faith-based nonprofit world to avoid planning pitfalls, develop a failsafe budget, with the goal to lay a foundation for a nonprofit's success.
For those building and creating foundations and nonprofit organisations, Michael’s books include ‘Foundation Building Campaign’ in 2014, ‘Christian Foundation Guide’ in 2019 and ‘Extreme Board Makeover’ in 2018, among others. In this last one, Michael shows leaders that the U.S. law requires each nonprofit organisation to establish a board of directors, the board plays a primary and important role in nonprofit organisations. They have vast responsibility, yet, unlike staff members, aren't paid for their work. A well-structured, well-managed and well-trained volunteer board is a must for ensuring nonprofit organisations carry out their mission and vision in the community.
About Dinis Guarda profile and Channels
More interviews and research videos on