Gediminas Galkauskas is an experienced data-driven marketer, a business growth expert and the current Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of Atlas VPN, a leading virtual private network (VPN) provider. Being in the industry for more than two decades now, he has held various top level positions at some of the most prominent companies in Lithuania, like leading marketing campaigns and initiatives for Modern Times Group MTG, which includes the most watched TV in Lithuania, TV3 and Head of Marketing and Product Development at 15min.
Gediminas Galkauskas Interview Questions
1. Could you please start by telling us a little bit about your background?
2. Could you share with us about your earlier career path and your motivations or inspiration?
3. About VPNs and VPNs for businesses
4. How has Atlas VPN changed the VPN market?
5. What new technologies have you implemented for Atlas VPN?
6. What do you believe is the most important factor for success in the VPN market?
7. How do you think the VPN market will evolve in the coming years?
8. What do you think are the biggest challenges faced by VPN providers today?
9. What new technologies will marketers need to be familiar with in order to be successful in the future?
Gediminas Galkauskas Biography
Gediminas Galkauskas holds a double Master of Arts degree in International Communication and Political Science from Vilnius University, Lithuania. Prior to joining Atlas VPN, Gediminas worked at a number of high-profile companies, including Modern Times Group MTG, AeroTime Hub, 15min.
As the Communications Manager at The Modern Times Group MTG, Gediminas managed a variety of marketing campaigns and initiatives for brands like TV Viasat, the most watched TV in Lithuania TV3, Power Hit Radio, and one of the most popular internet websites tv3.lt. He also held executive positions at multi-channel aviation digital hub AeroTime Hub and Marketing consultancy Hungry Scout.
At 15min, he held the position of Head of Marketing and Product Development, where he was responsible for marketing and developing business together with new products for the 2nd biggest website in Lithuania. He led the development of audio platform 15min Klausyk, paid content product 15max, etc.
His experience includes co-founding Pro Consulto, a boutique communications agency providing consulting and sales services to clients. And he also lectured about integrated marketing communications to the students at University of Applied Social Sciences, Vilnius.
Gediminas is a sought-after keynote speaker at marketing and tech events like Viasat Lithuania and writes a newsletter where he shares his insights on strategy, innovation, and trends in the tech and marketing sectors.
About Dinis Guarda profile and Channels
More interviews and research videos on Dinis Guarda YouTube